|The Far Cry 3 Vehicles|
|Air||Glider · Helicopter · Parachute · Wingsuit|
|ATVs||Buggy · Quad Bike|
|Cars||Darrah · Stryus|
|SUVs||Scavenger · Technical|
|Trucks||APC · Cargo Truck|
|Water||Jet Ski · Patrol Boat · RHIB|
- "This design is top secret. Do not, under any form of torture, no matter what is done to you, tell Hollywood I stole it from a prop warehouse."
- — Survival Guide
The Wingsuit is a player upgrade which can be acquired during the Fly South mission where Jason jumps out of Willis Huntley's plane while he travels to Russia for a new assignment. The Wingsuit is a useful tool for fast travel across large distances.
After the mission, the Wingsuit will be available to the player for the duration of the game.
The Wingsuit can be activated by jumping and getting several feet off the ground, and activated by spreading the wings. When getting close to the ground a parachute can be activated causing Jason to slow, making it easier and safer to land.
- The database claims the design for the Wingsuit is a secret. But Willis writes that if someone is torturing you for the information about the Wingsuit, he said never to tell them that it was stolen from a Hollywood prop studio.
- The Wingsuit requires at least 10 feet of ground clearance to use.
- Like the Hang Glider, you can be shot while using the Wingsuit and Parachute.
- It comes in handy when you slip off of a mountain or Radio Tower.
- When using the Wingsuit, Jason will be flying at high speeds. If he hits an object such as a tree or rock, he will be instantly killed. Landing without a parachute or deploying the parachute at low altitude will also kill Jason.
- It is possible to do a Death from Above Takedown while using the Wingsuit while over an enemy, but it requires a huge amount of practice to successfully pull this off.