|The Far Cry 3 Vehicles|
|Air||Glider · Helicopter · Parachute · Wingsuit|
|ATVs||Buggy · Quad Bike|
|Cars||Darrah · Stryus|
|SUVs||Scavenger · Technical|
|Trucks||APC · Cargo Truck|
|Water||Jet Ski · Patrol Boat · RHIB|
- "This design is top secret. Do not, under any form of torture, no matter what is done to you, tell Hollywood I stole it from a prop warehouse."
- — Survival Guide
In Far Cry 3, it can be acquired during the Fly South mission in which Jason jumps out of Willis Huntley's plane. After the mission, the Wingsuit will be available to the player for the duration of the game. The wingsuit is the same apparel as Privateers uniform.
In Far Cry 4, the Wingsuit is unlocked and available for purchase at trading posts or vendors after completing the first act of the story campaign.
The Wingsuit is a tool that can be used to travel across large distances quickly, and can be activated by jumping off of high points on the map, such as hills, cliffs, or radio towers and bell towers. The Wingsuit ability is initiated when the character spreads their arms, activating the wings. When the playable character eventually falls near the ground, an option to pull the parachute will appear in order to allow a safe landing to occur.
- Similar to the Hang Glider, you are able to be shot while using the Wingsuit.
- On PC, in Far Cry 4, there is a glitch that allows you to shoot a handgun or the Auto-Crossbow while using the Wingsuit.
- It is possible to perform a Death from Above Takedown from a wingsuit, however, to do so successfully requires appropriate timing.
- When using the Wingsuit, you will be killed instantly if you land without using the parachute or if you hit an object or part of the environment while flying.
- In Far Cry 4 it is possible to fly longer distances by jumping off of a high point and deploying the Wingsuit, and as its deploying, quickly dive and then turn upwards to gain more ground.