|The Far Cry 3 Vehicles|
|Air||Glider · Helicopter · Parachute · Wingsuit|
|ATVs||Buggy · Quad Bike|
|Cars||Darrah · Stryus|
|SUVs||Scavenger · Technical|
|Trucks||APC · Cargo Truck|
|Water||Jet Ski · Patrol Boat · RHIB|
- "This design is top secret. Do not, under any form of torture, no matter what is done to you, tell Hollywood I stole it from a prop warehouse."
- — Survival Guide
The Wingsuit is a player upgrade which can be acquired in Far Cry 3 and 4. In Far Cry 3, it can be acquired during the Fly South mission where Jason jumps out of Willis Huntley's plane while he travels to Russia for a new assignment. The Wingsuit is a useful tool for fast travel across large distances.
After the mission, the Wingsuit will be available to the player for the duration of the game.
The Wingsuit can be activated by jumping and getting several feet off the ground, and activated by spreading the wings. When getting close to the ground a parachute can be activated causing Jason to slow, making it easier and safer to land.
- The Wingsuit requires at least 10 feet of ground clearance to use.
- Like the Hang Glider, you can be shot while using the Wingsuit and Parachute.
- It comes in handy when you slip off of a mountain or Radio Tower.
- When using the Wingsuit, the player will be flying at high speeds. If he hits an object such as a tree or rock, he will be instantly killed. Landing without a parachute or deploying the parachute at low altitude will also kill Jason. However, if the landing angle is shallow, it is possible to land without deploying the parachute.
- It is possible to do a Death from Above Takedown while using the Wingsuit while over an enemy, but pulling this off successfully requires some timing. This can also be done in Far Cry 4.