So, recently Ubisoft sent out surveys to a select few players about where they'd like to see the next Far Cry installment set. The choices were:
- A Far Cry game in a remote Alaska, about surviving extreme wilderness.
- A Far Cry game in a futuristic setting on another planet.
- A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s.
- A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru.
- A Far Cry game where you can fight against or join vampires.
- A Far Cry game in the Spaghetti Western style set in the late 19th century Americas.
- A Far Cry game that is set during a zombie outbreak.
- Blood Dragon 2. A sequel to blood Dragon with more Rex Power Colt.
- A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max post-apocalyptic world.
- A Far Cry game in the present day, set in a Jurassic Park style island of dinosaurs.
- A Far Cry game based on the world of Shangri-La from Far Cry 4.
Which one of these ideas do you think you would like for the next Far Cry game?