So, recently Ubisoft sent out surveys to a select few players about where they'd like to see the next Far Cry installment set. The choices were:
- A Far Cry game in a remote Alaska, about surviving extreme wilderness.
- A Far Cry game in a futuristic setting on another planet.
- A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s.
- A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru.
- A Far Cry game where you can fight against or join vampires.
- A Far Cry game in the Spaghetti Western style set in the late 19th century Americas.
- A Far Cry game that is set during a zombie outbreak.
- Blood Dragon 2. A sequel to blood Dragon with more Rex Power Colt.
- A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max post-apocalyptic world.
- A Far Cry game in the present day, set in a …
I'm just curious as to what missions people like so far, and maybe why they're everyone's favourites? If you haven't finished the game, that's fine, just whatever mission has been your favourite so far. Side missions (like Longinus' and Hurk's) count as missions also, so you can write those as answers if you want.
I think my favourite mission so far would be Advanced Chemistry, which I won't spoil, but I just really liked that mission. The music playing was really cool. I'm not sure about any other missions, the one where you confront Paul was alright but it got annoying pretty quickly.
Also, try not to spoil anything for people who might have not finished the game yet.Read more >