- "Businessman, wanderer and swindler, this man is known simply as "The Sherpa". He travels all across Kyrat, selling second-rate wares and contraband and has no qualms supplying the Golden Path with equipment. Be vary of his ways."
- — King Min's Kyrat
One of the Sherpas is present on top of Dhami Ashram to travel.
- They act as a fully mobile trading post, and offer all of the same wares a normal trading post would.
- They tend to respect Ajay, and do not hesitate to trade with him.
- In King Min's Kyrat, we learn that the Royal Army is suspicious of the Sherpa, as they trade with the Golden Path and supply them with weapons.
- The Sherpa is also able to take you to the Himalayas for certain missions.
- The Sherpa can climb the roots with leaves growing on them, just like the player can.
- The Sherpa is present in Valley of the Yetis DLC.