|The Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Weapons|
|Explosives||Grenade · Molotox · C400 · Mine|
|Machine Guns||Terror 4000|
|Specials||Bow · Flamer · Killstar|
- "The Terror 3000 had reached the maximum rate of fire a weapon could dish out short of turning the stream of bullets into a steel-jacketed laser. So the Terror 4000 took the weapon in an entirely different direction, and now includes sweat-free grips, micro-fans to cool the user, and plasma speakers to deliver a surround sound experience with more auditory oomph. Now that’s entertainment!"
- — Data Console
The Terror 4000 is a portable, multiple barrel fully-automatic minigun in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.
While most weapons in Blood Dragon are based on similar counterparts in Far Cry 3, the Terror 4000 is the first minigun in any Far Cry title since the Vulcan, featured in the original Far Cry released in 2004.
The Terror 4000 is first used by Sgt. Rex "Power" Colt during an attack on a garrison from Helodrone 7-3 in the prologue of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. It is also equipped by the Omega Force Heavy Gunner.
It is unlocked during the "Punch It" story mission.
- Is the first minigun in a Far Cry title since the Vulcan Minigun in the original Far Cry.
- When fired continuously at length, Sgt. Rex "Power" Colt can be heard shouting in anger. This is considered a reference to the "Rambo" films, but it could also be a reference to the scene in Predator where Mac, one of the commandos, picks up his fallen friend's minigun and shouts while firing at the Predator through the jungle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKYyYGf4l8Y
- The mini-gun was a prevalent weapon seen in many action films, especially those of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone; which are parodied in numerous references throughout Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.
- There is a glitch due to there not being a suitable reload animation causing Rex to reload it like a PKM from Far Cry 3. This also refills the clip, regardless of whether you have ammo or not giving this gun a huge advantage as one of two guns with Infinite ammo, the other being the Killstar.[Patched]