- "Spider and Rex are best friends, but dying and being rebuilt together into a pair of unstoppable killing machines is, what one might call, “a bonding experience”. Despite the difference in their pay grades, Lieutenant T.T. Brown relies on Sergeant Colt to do the heavy lifting while he’s programmed for hacking, infiltration, and sass. Both men are the last surviving Mark IV cyber-commandoes."
- — Data Console
Lt. Brown's past is mostly unknown. However, like Sgt. Colt, he served his country in many conflicts, including South-East Asia and South America.
Both Lt. Brown and Sgt. Colt had died fighting alongside each other in Vietnam War II. Subsequently, they became subject to a new and classified government cyborg program to become Mark I Cyber-Commando's, receiving upgrades with higher rank.
Shortly before his cyber-death, it's revealed that Lt. Brown has a wife and kid waiting for him back home.
Lt. Brown is shown to be a skilled hacker, as seen during his attempt to disarm a Red Spear missile.
After hacking into the control panel of an armed Red Spear missile, Spider's cybernetics were severely damaged, rendering his voice almost inoperable. Lt. Brown and Sgt. Colt were captured by Colonel Ike Sloan soon after, who reveals his plot to intercede in peace negotiations between the United States and Russia, referred to as "the Red Menace."
Refusing to become an accomplice to his plan, Col. Sloan destroys' Spider, breaking his back on his leg. As he was destroyed, his bandanna fell into the hands of his best friend in Sgt. Rex "Power" Colt, showing that Spider had met his fate definitively.
- Voiced by Phil LaMarr, of Futurama fame.
- Has a tattoo of the Reddit logo surrounded by a spider's web on his neck.
- Bears a resemblance to Sub-Zero, a character in popular fighting franchise Mortal Kombat.
- His headband reads 人の愛， Japanese for "love of mankind".