His birth certificate says Charlemagne Victor Boshaw IV, but he’d prefer it if you called him Sharky. His parole officer calls him a serial arsonist, but he’d prefer the term, “fire enthusiast.” See, wherever Sharky goes, fire follows: It destroyed his family’s trailer park on three separate occasions, forcing it to close down. It claimed the roller rink that bore witness to a disastrous first date. And it seems to ruin every drunk tank and jail cell that he ever sets foot in. The law couldn’t change Sharky, but that didn’t deter Eden's Gate.
They invited him to join them and walk the path to a better life. When he found out that a better life involved torture and brainwashing, Sharky decided to fight the cult. And his fire followed. Oh yeah, and it just so happens that Sharky is Hurk's younger cousin. That might explain a few things. Sharky usually uses a shotgun with incendiary rounds, or a flamethrower.
Far Cry 5Edit
Burn, Baby, BurnEdit
Main Article : Burn, Baby, Burn
- Sharky dropped out of high school.
- In dialogue with Adelaide Drubman, it is shown he may have a crush on her. He will even admit to it while talking to the Junior Deputy.
- Sharky and his cousin Hurk are both voiced by the same actor, Dylan Taylor.
- Like the other Guns for Hire, when not on duty, he can be found at the 8-Bit Pizza Bar in the Henbane River region.
- Sharky started his first fire after an unsuccessful first date when he was 13, at the Fall's End roller rink. The fire started in a trash can, but grew out of control and burnt the entire building down as well as half of the city block.
- Sharkey will ask "Is that guy still president... the Orange Russian?" at random while idle when activated as a Gun For Hire.
- He does not appear in the ending, leaving his status unknown.