Royal Radio is Pagan Mins propaganda radio. When Bell Towers aren't liberated, this radio will be on, sending out old march music most reminding of WWII Soviet and German march music. Also the same propaganda lady speaks as in Bell Towers, and she will say the exact same lines as she does at Bell Towers. When liberated Bell Towers, this radio will be replaced with Radio Free Kyrat.
Music tracks Edit
- Gagarin. -by Gerhard Trede.
- Military March. -by Francis Shaw.
- Preussians Gloria. or Preussians Glory -by Mountain Division.
- Wien Bleibt Wien. -by Blasorchester Hanns Steinkopf.
- Middle Eastern March. -by Gerhard Trede.
- Moscow Parade. -by Gerhard Trede.
- Soviet March. -by Francis Shaw.
- Sometimes Rabi Ray Rana has somehow gotten in to this radio, by hacking in to Propaganda systems.
- When destroying Propaganda Centers, you will not affect this radio when centers are destroyed.
- Whenever somethings has happen, such as liberating outposts, Pagan Min will personally speak about it in the radio. The same will happen when kidnapping or killing Paul "De Pleur" Harmon, and killing Yuma Lau.
- The more outpost you liberate, the angrier will Pagan Min be when speaking.
- Like RFK this plays randomly a soundtrack. also in other cars, the soundtrack is often another than this you hear.
- Despite being old march music, the actually only one that "old" is the "Preussians Gloria" created in 1871, and Wien Bleibt Wien from 1889. Gagarin, Middle Eastern March and Moscow Parade is made few years before Gerhard Tredes death in 1996. The youngest track is Military March which was made in the 2000's.
- Wien Bleibt Wien (track 4) plays more rare then the other tracks, for unknown reasons.