|Rex Power Colt|
|Name:||Rex "Power" Colt|
|Date of birth:||2005|
|Height:||6' 4" (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||223 lbs (101 kg)|
|Played by:||Michael Biehn|
|Games:||Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon|
- "Sergeant Colt was the pinnacle of the cyber-commando Mark IV series when they resurrected him from the dead. The process left his memories fuzzier than fruit in a frat house kitchen, but his service to Omega Force and loyalty to Sloan kept him busy. That was before the more loyal Mark Vs rolled out, before they deemed him obsolete for Omega Force. Problem is, someone forgot to send Rex the memo…"
- — Data Console quoted by spider in the first mission.
- "Let's show them how Cyber-Commandos get it done."
- — Sergeant Rex "Power" Colt
Sergeant Rex Power Colt is the protagonist of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. He is a Mark IV Cyber-Commando who is part man and part machine.
Sgt. Colt has a rather sarcastic and humorous personality, using many one-liners and cynical remarks. Sgt. Colt is also very impatient and enjoys killing, such as when he taunts fallen enemies to "send for a medic so I can kill him too!" Rex is also prone to use sexual innuendo, such as "that's my kind of blowjob" and "guess I blew my load" after using explosives to dispatch his enemies.
However, Sgt. Colt is also quite humble and refuses to take any credit for being a hero. As he explains to a scientist and later to Dr. Darling, "I'm no hero. I'm just your everyday U.S. Military Mark IV Cyber-Commando" and "No doc. Paintings of crying clowns and dogs playing poker... those are incredible. What I did? That's just the job."
Sgt. Rex "Power" Colt was once a grunt soldier in the United States Armed Forces (branch unknown) serving in Omega Force under the command of Colonel Ike Sloan. Rex is a seasoned war veteran, having served his country in many conflicts, including Southeast Asia and South America.
Rex and Spider served together in Vietnam War II. After dying in the conflict, they were subject to a new and classified government cyborg program to become Mark I Cyber-Commando's. Until the beginning of Blood Dragon, they received multiple enhancements to become Mark IV's.
Although unable to recall much of his own past before receiving his cybernetic enhancements, Sgt. Colt was even part of an operation with Dr. Darling in Quebec, Canada.
- Rex is voiced by Michael Biehn, who played the role of Corporal Dwayne Hicks in "Aliens" as well as Kyle Reese in "The Terminator"
- He has a body that is 85% synthetic and valued at over a billion dollars.
- According to some lines while finding collectibles, it took 10,000 dollars to revive him (and presumably Spider).
- Rex Colt's name is similar to "Colson 'Colt 45' Ricks", a character in the B-movie Cyborg 2 (also starring Angelina Jolie), a movie about a killer robot, inaccurately called a cyborg in the script.
- His left hand is based on the robotic hand from the cover art of Autograph's 1984 album Sign In Please.
- He is a parody/pastiche of numerous 80's action movie heroes, most notably Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Terminator franchise, Sylvester Stallone in the Rambo series, and Kurt Russell in John Carpenter's Escape from New York.