The Pirate Charger, also called a beheader, is a type of Pirate in Far Cry 3. They have almost no armour and are easy to kill, but extremely fast and fearless. The Pirate Charger uses only a machete in combat, but possesses a handgun that can be used in a gunslinger takedown. When one spots Jason, they will run towards him with great speed and try to melee him.
- When a Pirate Charger attacks, he will constantly yell. This makes it easier to find him.
- Any type of gun will work against this pirate, since they do not wear armour. A fast firing gun is advised, although they can be easily dropped with a shotgun blast to the chest, especially from the Bull.
- Unlike their Privateer Charger counterparts, the Pirate Charger is only armed with a machete.
- When being aimed at, they will sometimes suddenly jump to the side in an attempt to avoid being shot.
- Like other types of pirates, chargers can often be found patrolling the jungle paths or riding in various jeeps throughout the island.
- The beheader causes melee damage which means that his attacks ignore armory and go straight to Jasons Health. One Slice takes about two health bars.
When a Pirate Charger chases after Jason, he may utter:
- "AAAHH You Die Screaming"
- "Slice and Dice BABY!"
- "Gonna cut you down AHAHAHAHAAA!"
- "AAAHH I'm gonna carve you up AAAAAAHHH"
- "AARGH Im Gonna cut yaaa!"
- "Ha ha it's chopping time HA HA HAAA!"
- "I'm going to kill you with my bare hands"
- "AAAAAAHHHHHH I want your bloooood!"
- "AAAHHHHH The chopping blood, it's here!"
- "Fresh meat Yaarrhhh!"
- "AAAHHHH Meat for the chopping blood Year ha ha!"
- "AAHH, YEARH You'll die screaming AAARRRGGGHHHHH!"
- "AAAAHHHH Now let's say it is eat time YEEAARR!"
- "YEARH Here comes the pain YAARRGGHAHAA!"
- Their bodies are covered by some sort of tribal tattoos.
- They have a kind of motorbike-helmet glass in red.
- He is not available in the FC3 map editor (only Vaas, Jason and Ink monster versions).