The Pirate Assaulter is the most common type of Pirate and are the backbone of the Pirate forces. They wear no armour and often patrol the North Island in groups of two or more, looking for any trespassers or leading captured people to their doom.
- They are very weak alone, and can be killed with only a couple bullets from most firearms. They can pose a threat in groups, however.
- Strangely, a .44 Magnum with extended barrel will kill them in two shots to the body, but when a sight (red dot, night sight, reflex sight) is added, it becomes one shot.
- They will use rush tactics when in combat.
- They only carry AK-47s, providing the player with an abundant supply of assault rifle ammunition.
- They drive both Scavengers and Technicals when on patrol.
- In patrols, they are often seen alongside heavier pirates to supplement their abilities.
- They mainly hipfire their weapons making their accuracy poor at range.
- It is possible to "supress" them by firing at their general position or hitting them. When suppressed they will blindly fire over cover, making them extremely inaccurate.