|Role:||Playable Character (Co-Op)|
|Date of birth:||1981|
|Height:||6' 2" (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||192 lbs (87 kg)|
|Games:||Far Cry 3|
|First game:||Far Cry 3|
|Last game:||Far Cry 3|
- "The files show that as a street orphan in St. Petersburg, Mikhail’s youth was marked by abuse and abandonment. He joined a league of criminals as a teenager. After stints in jail and years of devotion, he became a gang leader known for being calm, collected, and merciless. Then he fell in love and eloped, breaking his league’s code. He fled and put his wife and daughter into hiding."
- — Survival Guide
- "Men like me do not respect life, they respect the code. I broke it."
- — Mikhail regarding his past
As a street orphan, Mikhail’s youth was marked with abuse and abandonment. It was not until his teenage years that he found his path and fell in with an elite league of criminals, known for its strict code of conduct that extolled honour and resistance against authority. After two stints in jail and years of devotion, he was crowned a leader of his gang and became the right-hand man to his mentor. But when he fell in love and eloped, breaking his league’s code, he was forced to flee and put his wife, Katya, and newborn daughter into hiding. Now he is working aboard the Astrid to earn what money he can to start a new life outside Russia. though exactly what he does onboard is not made explicitly clear. Always one step ahead, he is calm and collected in battle.
- A man very similar to Mikhail can be found sitting in the locked prison cell behind and to the right of the stage that Hoyt gives his introduction speech to the new recruits in the mission Doppleganger. However, this may not be Mikhail, as the Co-Op mission Payback shows that, along with the others, he left the Rook Islands.
- The body of Mikhail depicts St. Basil's Cathedral. If we consider the "thieves' concepts", he was imprisoned for 6 years.