Lumber is a location in Far Cry 2.
It is located in the south-east part of the central sector in the Leboa-Sako district.
Role in the GameEdit
- This is one of the locations that you may wake up in after the shoot-out in Pala.When you wake up, Walton Purefoy will be there to chew you out.
- If you wake up in another location, you'll find a buddy here. He/she is located in the smallest building to the right of the garage and past the building with no windows and doors.
- Journalist Reuben Oluwagembi calls you to meet him regarding 'current events' after you kill either the second in command of the UFLL (Leon Gakumba) or the second in command of the APR (Prosper Kouassi) at Goka Falls.
- An Assault Truck and Car are usually available at this location. Note, the vehicles will not spawn if you return in one previously obtained from here. (Tested)
- The Special Weapon for this location is the RPG-7, if this is the starting point for the player after the shoot out in Pala. (Tested on Steam version with Fortunes Pack DLC.)
- Upon leaving Pala during the fire fight, the player can make Lumber their starting location very easily. However they must be en route to Lumber and be out of the main area of Pala prior to passing out. (Tested)
|The Far Cry 2 Locations|
|Leboa - Sako||Airfield · Cattle Xing · Claes Products · Cock-Fights · Fort · Fresh Fish · Goka Falls · Lumber · Mike's Bar · Mokuba · North Railyard · Oasis (North East) · Oasis (South East) · Occidental Growers Company · PetroSahel · Police Station · Private Property · Scrap Salvage · Shwasana · Slaughter House|
|Bowa Seko||Airfield · Bowaseko Brewing Co. · Crash Site · Dental Clinic · Dogon Village · Heart of Darkness · Jungle Bivouac · Landing Zone · M-S Pipeline · Marina · Mertens-Segolo Pipeline Company · Mosate Selao · Outpost · Polytechnic · Post Office · Prison · Rail Xing · Ranger Station · Sediko · Sefapane · Sepoko · Swamp · TaeMoCo Mine · Weelegol Village|