|The Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Weapons|
|Explosives||Grenade · Molotox · C400 · Mine|
|Machine Guns||Terror 4000|
|Specials||Bow · Flamer · Killstar|
- "What’s better than having a tank strapped to your arm? The Killstar, a weapon based on a mysterious design whose origins are lost in the fogs of history. This arm laser cannon feeds the bio-amplitude levels of the human body into reaching pitch resonance polarity. Did that make sense? Probably not, but then again… Arm Laser Cannon! Warning: May give you eye herpes. But… Arm Laser Cannon!"
- — Data Console
The Killstar is a special weapon in Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.
The Killstar does not use any ammo type, but instead feeds off its user's health to bring "the bio-amplitude levels of the human body into reaching pitch resonance polarity" to create a lethal laser beam.
It is unlocked during the second-to-last story mission, "Test Your Might."
- Similar to the Krull Glaive from the movie of the same name.
- It bears a similar resemblance to the Technocyte derived Glaive, wielded by Hayden Tenno from Darksector.
- May infect user with eye herpes.
- When using the Killstar, the player's health will slowly decrease, although this cannot be used for suicide, because when your health is very low, the Killstar simply won't work.