|Date of birth:||12.January.1989|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Games:||Far Cry 3|
|First game:||Far Cry 3|
|Last game:||Far Cry 3|
- "Hey. I know this island where you can do anything...Just take a plane and parachute in. BAM!""
- — Doug
Doug only appears in Jason's drug induced flash backs. Doug worked undercover as a DJ, but was actually a spotter for Vaas and his pirates. He would lure people to the islands for selling. Doug recommended skydiving above the Rook Islands to Jason and his friends, which eventually lead to all events of Far Cry 3.
- Doug was originally Jason's best friend who would be killed in the opening but he was seemingly replaced by Grant, Jason's brother.
- He was the one responsible for all the events of Far Cry 3 to happen as he told them about the island. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nczXQoml0i0 at 4:09)
- Doug's original death circumstance is given to Jason (who does not die, however) in his final battle with Vaas, where he orders Jason to shoot him, similar to what Vaas did to Doug in an earlier version of the game.
- Doug originally gets killed by Vaas in the Heaven to Hell trailer of the game, right before Jason escapes in to the jungle.
- It is never mentioned in-game that Doug works for Vaas, however leadwriter Jeffrey Yohalem confirmed it on Twitter. 
- The group never mention Doug in the game about how he set them up.