Cock-Fights is a location in Far Cry 2.
It is located in the south-west part of the central sector in the Leboa-Sako district.
Role in the GameEdit
- This is one of the locations that you may wake up in after the shoot-out in Pala. When you wake up, Arturo Quiepo will be there to chew you out.
- If you wake up in another location, you'll find a buddy here. He/she is located in a room past the building with the cock fight arena inside.
- An Assault Truck and a Car are usually available at this location. Note, the vehicles will not spawn if you return in one previously obtained from here. (Tested)
- The Special Weapon for this location is the LPO-50 Flamethrower, if this is the starting point for the player after the shoot out in Pala. (Tested on Steam version with Fortunes Pack DLC.)
- Upon leaving Pala during the fire fight, the player can make the Cock-Fights their starting location very easily. However they must be en route to the Cock-Fights and be out of the main area of Pala prior to passing out. (Tested)
|The Far Cry 2 Locations|
|Leboa - Sako||Airfield · Cattle Xing · Claes Products · Cock-Fights · Fort · Fresh Fish · Goka Falls · Lumber · Mike's Bar · Mokuba · North Railyard · Oasis (North East) · Oasis (South East) · Occidental Growers Company · PetroSahel · Police Station · Private Property · Scrap Salvage · Shwasana · Slaughter House|
|Bowa Seko||Airfield · Bowaseko Brewing Co. · Crash Site · Dental Clinic · Dogon Village · Heart of Darkness · Jungle Bivouac · Landing Zone · M-S Pipeline · Marina · Mertens-Segolo Pipeline Company · Mosate Selao · Outpost · Polytechnic · Post Office · Prison · Rail Xing · Ranger Station · Sediko · Sefapane · Sepoko · Swamp · TaeMoCo Mine · Weelegol Village|