The car is a civilian transport vehicle in Far Cry 2.
The car is a fast vehicle with no weaponry. It comes in a variety of paint schemes. Cars are generally driven by one mercenary.
The car is the second-most-readily available vehicle in the game and the first vehicle available.
In multiplayer, a passenger can ride along, able to use a weapon out the window. Its thin armour makes it a poor choice for any serious assault, but the vehicle is good for transportation, nonetheless. Try putting an IED on the back bumper and having a friend drive it in and drop it off near the enemy.
- The car has a thin armor so it won't last long without repairs.
- A passenger with a Mac-10 or Uzi can provide average defense for the vehicle.
- It's the second fastest vehicle while the buggy being the fastest.
- When the driving mercenary spots the player, he will try to run down the player, and if he fails, he will get out of the car and try to attack with his own weapons. Avoiding the car by strafing to the right would give player a chance to kill him with a melee weapon.
- The car seems to be based on a Datsun 1200 Coupe.
|The Far Cry 2 Vehicles|
|Cars||Car · Buggy|
|SUVs||Jeep Liberty · Jeep Wrangler|
|Trucks||Assault Truck · Cargo Truck|
|Boats||Swamp Boat · Fishing Boat|
|Air Vehicles||Hang Glider|