|The Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Weapons|
|Explosives||Grenade · Molotox · C400 · Mine|
|Machine Guns||Terror 4000|
|Specials||Bow · Flamer · Killstar|
- "It’s a given that this handgun is awesome, with a kick-ass muzzle flash and 3-round burst fire that’s like mule-kicking enemies in chuckies. The gun was built and named in honor of a fallen DPD cop who fell in the line of duty fighting the creeps of the Detroit megaslums and industrial wastelands."
- — Data Console
It is the first and primary weapon used by Sgt. Rex "Power" Colt. The A.J.M. 9 can be converted into a stealth weapon with increased mobility when equipped with a Suppressor and laser sight. It can also receive increased round capacities of 60- and 280-rounds with the Larger Mag and Max Mags attachments, respectively.
It deals slightly less damage than the Fazertron, requiring 8 shots to the torso to kill a basic Omega Force Assaulter (compared to 6 shots from the Fazertron). The lower damage per round is balanced out somewhat by the weapon's high rate of fire. However, unlike the game's other upgradeable weapons, there is no damage upgrade for the A.J.M. 9. The A.J.M. 9 also deals more headshot damage than the Fazertron, being able to kill an Omega Force Assaulter with just 2 headshots (compared to 3 headshots from the unupgraded Fazertron).
Attachments are unlocked by collecting VHS tapes and completing Hostage Rescue and Predator's Path missions.
- Laser sight (Blood Dragon)
- Extended Mag
- Max Mags (Blood Dragon)
Far Cry 4 versionEdit
|Price||30 Uplay points|
|Supported attachments||Silencer, Extended mag|
- "The future is now with this burst-fire handgun that can shred targets and protect the innocent."
- — Store
The A.J.M 9 returns to Far Cry 4 as a U-Play item for 30 Uplay points. This is indicated by a U-play icon on the weapon. It is a burst fire sidearm with options for suppressor and extended mag, making it a good alternative to the 6P9 for stealth. It is powerful sidearm early in the game, but rapidly becomes obsolete, and should be replaced once better options become available, such as the A99.
- The A.J.M. 9 refers to the 1987 sci-fi film RoboCop, bearing the initials of the Detroit police officer and titular cyborg character, Alex J. Murphy. The weapon is also modelled after the Auto 9, RoboCop's modified Beretta 93R.
- The other weapon to reference RoboCop in Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is the Kobracon.