|Supported attachments|| Extended Magazine|
Red Dot Sight
|The Far Cry 3 Weapons|
|Melee|| Machete · Japanese Tanto · |
|Handguns||.44 Magnum · 1911 · 6P9 · D50|
|Assault Rifles||ACE · AK47 · F1 · MS16 · P416 · STG-90|
|SMGs||A2000 · BZ19 · MP5 · Skorpion · Vector .45 ACP|
|Shotguns||1887 · M133 · SPAS-12|
|Explosives||C4 · Grenade · Mine · Molotov|
|Sniper Rifles||M-700 · SVD · Z93|
|Launchers||RPG-7 · GL-94|
|Machine Guns||DShK · PKM · U100 · MKG|
|Specials|| Flamethrower · Flare Gun · |
Recurve Bow · Repair Tool
- "A classic lever-action shotgun that is devastating in close quarters. This variant has a 28-inch barrel which gives a slightly more range than other shotguns."
- — in-game description
- "The 1887 is a classic lever-action shotgun that’s been knocking around since the Wild West. It showed up in action movies and video games and, bang, it was as popular as Swedish furniture. A couple of years ago, Vaas’s men somehow managed to get their hands on a shipment of 1887s. Sure, there are newer designs, but you can’t flip cock them and flip cocking makes a man."
- — Survival Guide
The 1887 is a shotgun that appears in Far Cry 3.
This weapon will become free after deactivating 4 Radio Towers.
The 1887 has a significantly tighter spread than other shotguns, making it more effective at medium ranges. However, it is still not effective at long range and has a lengthy reload time. It is recommended to use cover between shots to maximize damage while minimising exposure.
Tips and UsesEdit
- In the middle of a battle, consider switching to another weapon rather than reloading when your magazine is empty, since the 1887 reloads slowly.
- 1887 is short for Winchester Model 1887.
- Like the SPAS-12, the 1887 is not carried by the Rakyat, Pirates or Privateers.
- The Galleria 1991 in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is based on the 1887.
- The survival guide entry to flip cocking is likely to be a reference to the movie Terminator 2: Judgement Day, and the way the titular Cyborg reloads his shotgun.